[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

Joanne Landy joanne.landy at igc.org
Wed Aug 17 20:48:21 PDT 2011

Bhaskar, what do you make of the piece by David Campbell and Robert Putnam in today's New York Times, "Crashing the Tea Party," http://nyti.ms/pFHk5r which argues that Tea Partiers "are overwhelmingly white, but even compared to other white Republicans, they had a low regard for immigrants and blacks long before Barack Obama was president, and they still do." --Joanne