[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

Barry Finger barryfinger at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 04:19:41 PDT 2011

Material in supporting the contention of Tea Party racism are not all that difficult to find. Here are links to such research that predate the Notre Dame study.

http://depts.washington.edu/uwiser/racepolitics.html

http://mobile.salon.com/news/feature/2010/05/03/race_and_the_tea_party

Barry Sent from my iPhone