[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 10:43:50 PDT 2011

This may be the only time (three times for good measure) that Obama ever said y'all in his life.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/02/sweet_column_yall_have_popeyes.html

"Y'all have Popeyes out in Beaumont? I know some of y'all you got that cold Popeyes out for breakfast. I know. That's why y'all laughing. ... You can't do that. Children have to have proper nutrition. That affects also how they study, how they learn in school."