[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:49:05 PDT 2011

On 8/19/2011 3:37 PM, Eric Beck wrote:

> You seem to think the relevant lens to view these things through is
> Coburn's intent or personal philosophy. Other people are trying to
> measure the effects of his policies, not his thinking.

No - this thread was about intent and personal philosophy from the beginning. It wasn't me who made it about that. More to the point, do a Google search for this Coburn quote, which is the latest outrage du jour. The commentary is all about Coburn's intent and personal philosophy. If you want to discuss the effects of Coburn's policies, we can, but it would be a pretty boring conversation since we'd agree about everything.

SA