[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Aug 20 21:05:21 PDT 2011

At 05:50 PM 8/20/2011, SA wrote:
>It's all the harder when the argument is stopped in its tracks by a
>definitional debate about whether objective disparities = racism.

wow. reading all that. what the fuck do you do every day or where to you work that means that this shit happens to you with such frequency that you appear to be extremely upset by the way it seems to disrupt your life.

i mean, my god, change careers or something. it's really not worth it if your life is so turned upside down that discussions get stopped by something like that?!

shag