[lbo-talk] seems 99% sure

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 12:16:38 PDT 2011

All the best. Let us know what if anything we can do to support you.

JOanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Rudy" <alan.rudy at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 8:10:08 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] seems 99% sure

that the Central Michigan University Faculty Association will be engaging in a job action starting Monday. The FA, I'm told the oldest faculty union in the country, hasn't had a contract for five months, the administration hasn't moved an inch since negotiations began, "fact finding" has gotten negotiations nowhere and the administration negotiated in public - explicitly against the agreed upon rules - and so, on the first day of teaching of my first semester at CMU as what they call regular faculty, we're almost assuredly going to begin picketing. A ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk