[lbo-talk] Dowloading music: I'm flummoxed

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 12:58:06 PDT 2011

So, I'm using this browser add-on to download music from UTube

http://www.bestvideodownloader.com/support

I save what I download as a file. Some of the files remain in my file system, others disappear.

Some show a number as a size; others, show zero bytes, but still play the song when I select them.

?????

I'm saving the files as MP3s; other available formats are MPT4, and FLV 360p, FLV 480p.

My goal is to be able to burn CDs from the files I save.

Any advice on best format and what is making these files disappear?

Joanna