[lbo-talk] TouchPad

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:18:19 PDT 2011

I sympathize. It took me forever to learn how to use my iPhone. I had owned an Android G1 earlier, and found that actually much easier.

Apple has a spreadsheet equivalent to Excel, which is practically indistinguishable. It's been ported to the iOS, along with Pages, I believe.

I'm not sure about the other apps, but it appears as though there is a parallel application for everything, either already, or in development.

Yeah, its a closed ecosystem. Politcally problematic, just like practically everything else in high tech. Wood products are safer these days.

Joel