[lbo-talk] Shoplifters of the world, unite

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 14:39:02 PDT 2011

Frankly, it kind of bugs me that Zizek always gets prime airplay whenever something happens. I mean it's not like he spouts nonsense; but he has a slim knowledge of the details. He can't possibly know the details, since he's to go-to left guy for anything that might happen anywhere in the world. After a while, it all just starts to feel like word play.

Joanna