[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:59:19 PDT 2011

Re`: "My question was
> about the credibility of the US justice system handling such cases,
> given its rather poor track record"

BTW, I offered a similar argument to a judge a couple of years ago when was I considered to be a prospective juror. I asked to be excused because I question the credibility of the entire system, so I cannot make an honest decision regardless of what is presented as facts on the trial. The judge was not happy and gave me a lecture how people taking the system and their role in it seriously can improve it, but he nonetheless excused me.

Wojtek