[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:29:41 PDT 2011

On 24 August 2011 19:14, SA <s11131978 at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the past, DSK has been credibly accused of incidents ranging from "being
> too insistent" to "using prostitutes in sordid circumstances" to "attempted
> rape."

Hence my question. If she was not actually raped, is it just a coincidence that the man she accused of rape is one whose history towards women made it so easy to believe?

(I'm not saying this is not possible, only that it is suspiciously coincidental.)

> I can't see how anyone can be so certain which of the two possibilities it is.

I don't think anyone is being certain about it.