[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:34:37 PDT 2011

Doug: "I don't think her lawyer was anything like a Manhattan big shot, either."

[WS:} I am not talking about Diallo's attorney, but DSK's - they had obvious stakes in undermining Diallo's story. That fact that Diallo's attorney was a small fry is quite consistent with my hypothetical scenario - he was unsure of the outcome of the civil case, in which he would have to face big shot DSK's lawyers, so he decided to accept the "settlement" offer instead.

Wojtek