[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:49:52 PDT 2011

On 8/24/2011 8:36 PM, Wojtek S wrote:

> SA " they agreed on a paid encounter, but afterward there was a
> dispute over money"
>
> [WS:] Don't you pay beforehand for this kind services precisely to
> avoid any disputes afterwards?

1. Again - totally hypothetical scenario.

2. Something tells me that in the history of the world this wouldn't be the first dispute over payment for sexual services.

3. Let's not engage in reverse-BHL-ism. here Remember how the philosophe was certain that such an assault could *never* happen because "everyone knows" all upscale hotel maids work "en brigade." And he was *certain* the allegations must be a fraud because *surely* someone about to run for president would *never* do something so reckless. We all shook our heads at this sophistry. But there are also some who are *certain* that a poor immigrant could *never* make up a story about being raped by a powerful man. A bit less certainty all around would benefit everyone.

SA