[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Aug 25 09:13:32 PDT 2011

admittedly, i have a fever from strep throat so I might not be reading this correctly, but why do they know so much about her past?

why were they listening in on her conversations? why did they know about her bank account.

somewhere i read an anti-rape activist say that a woman's past doesn't matter in a rape trial, but apparently it does in this case. how can it possibly be OK for either the prosecution or defense to have access to her financial transactions?

shouldn't that shit be off limits?