[lbo-talk] [OFFLIST] Re: Arab Spring: The Libyan Remix

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 07:53:54 PDT 2011

Ravi's missive was off-list, but I thought that my response would be of interest to the list, as it explains the position that I took on-list.

Besides, I feel uneasy about having off-list discussions on topics discusses on-list. It is like gossiping behind other people's backs. I tend to believe that if you have something against other people, tell it to them or say nothing at all - but do not talk about it behind their backs.

wojtek