[lbo-talk] popularizing philosophy

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:26:51 PDT 2011

Jeff Sharlet (a religion writer some of you may know or know of) is tweeting right this very second in a way that seems germane to the conversation: http://twitter.com/JeffSharlet/status/108061126587191296 http://twitter.com/JeffSharlet/status/108061676435283968 "Too many publishers say: This book sold! Do another one. But just the same."

It's got me thinking of a Mitchell and Webb sketch where Dawkins is talking to the editor who wants another book. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_9NQL73hI