[lbo-talk] from danielle to dani

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Aug 30 11:14:55 PDT 2011

yes. heartbreaking. very very interesting insights into language, socialization, the way that social interaction is absolutely required for any of that to take root, her inability to be touched or hugged without recoiling in fear, terror, and pain, tendencies toward tantrums and anger, ...

so much that we think is natural is totally dependent on the social.

> seriously.
>
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Alan Rudy <alan.rudy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Damn

tears.

>> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 11:15 AM, shag carpet bomb
>> <shag at cleandraws.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Fascinating story of a "feral" child discovered in the greater
>>> Tampa
>>> area. She'd been raised in a state of horrible neglect for nearly 7