[lbo-talk] $39,000 handbag

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Aug 30 15:30:19 PDT 2011

> Doss weighs in from exile:
>
> "PS your post was the most reprehensible I have seen on LBO-talk. I
> mean
> that in a nonmoralistic way ... It was the most vile (in the nonmoral
> sense)
> of any post ever in the history of LBO-talk."
>
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:45 PM, shag carpet bomb
> <shag at cleandraws.com>wrote:
>
> "it's looking for a subject of history at all that's the
>> problem."
>>

> You're making an awfully big leap from what Julio said to any kind of
> search
> for *a* subject, which he never suggested.

ahh. ok. so he's (and you?) are looking for subject*S* of history. arrrsum. it doesnt' change what I think about basing a politics on a perspectivist epistemology and the apparently now plural subjectS of history. i think the approach is harmless, if that's what gets your rocks off.

i'll let you in on a little secret though. i happen to agree with some of julio's main points recently about the knowledges of the oppressed people. (it was in another thread where he defended anti-racist organizing work against doug's complaints) but the approach I draw on is critical of your approach. I'm not going to waste my breath cooling your porridge and explain it for you though.

shag