[lbo-talk] How the Black Bloc Occupied Oakland

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Dec 1 04:02:23 PST 2011

but it isn't going anywhere and it hasn't failed. anyone who thinks that isn't actually working on the issues with the people who initiated the occupations. There's still stuff in the works, it's just not being televised.

Carrol:

<> It seems to me that the Occupy explosion is going down with as much <> dignity <> as could be expected of any insurrection ('real' or 'virtual'). As <> I've said <> before, they had been victorious by the first few weeks: victory being <> the <> revival of left hopes and the transformation of national discourse <> which <> they had brought about. It now remains in the next year or two for the <> elements of a left in local regions to organize themselves to develop <> on the <> new terrain that OWS has created. <> <> No need for weeping or childish complaints about this or that 'cause' <> for a <> non-existent defeat. Any possible complaint of that sort is childish <> in that <> like an infant with a skinned knee, they have reduced the world to <> irrelevant pimples. <> <> Carroil <> <> Carrol <> <> ___________________________________ <> http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk <>