[lbo-talk] posh as fuck

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 17:20:00 PST 2011

Actually, given what is happening with education in toto, the drift is to make everyone who wants an education, pay for it. Period.

There will be some public education left -- perhaps in the burbs; but mostly if you want an actual education for your kids, you will have to pay for it.

Don't you see, with productivity rising and available jobs shrinking, it will be considered a privilege to be earned to be able to be part of the professional work force.

Joanna