[lbo-talk] How the Greatest Generation won an economic Golden Age by Taxing the 1% at 90%

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:07:06 PST 2011

Remembering those who lost their lives that day... Pearl Harbor attack remembered at 70th anniversary www.freep.com PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii The Dec. 7, 1941, bombing of Pearl Harbor and those who lost their lives that day are being remembered today on the 70th anniversary of the Japanese attack that brought the U.S. into World War II.

7 people like this.

"Their tenacity helped define the Greatest Generation and their valor fortified all who served during World War II. As a nation, we look to December 7, 1941, to draw strength from the example set by these patriots and to honor all who have sacrificed for our freedoms," he said.

909090 tax plan:

CB :By the late 40's the Greatest Generation of the 99% had the tax rate on the 1% up to 90%. Now that's taxing the rich. What followed in the 50's and sixties is considered a Golden Age in the economic literature. A Thunderstorm raining Money to the 99% from the 1%, not a Trickle Down Shower , is Job Creation Nation.

Write a comment...