[lbo-talk] dreaming in public

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 21:35:38 PST 2011

It is a very good article Carrol. You would not waste your time reading it.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I haven't read the article either; but I suspect that in this case, after various confusions are cleared away (such as the meaning of "vanguard") You and Doug may not be so far apart. It is confusing to use the dictionary meaning of "vanguard" in a political context, but granting that, Doug does see OWS as 'merely' the first step in a long battle, as in the quote in your third point. In the usual political sense of "vanguard," as you say, OWS is definitely anti-vanguard.