[lbo-talk] Speaking of University Bashing...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 12:29:46 PST 2011

There was nothing, nothing I hated more as a teacher than grading. And, despite the fact that I was basically a straight A student, I hated grades as a student too.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:35:45 -0500 "shag carpet bomb" <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> and why have grading? you wouldn't need to grade people would you?

Couldn't fail to agree with you less, as Eisenhower once said.

Grading is the Great Satan, the central iniquity of the Credentialling Sector. The next most iniquitous thing is the degree.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com