[lbo-talk] OWS book that include Liza Featherstone essay

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:18:17 PST 2011

Doug you linked a book on facebook a few days back that includes a Liza Featherstone essay that is a series of essays on OWS. (I guess one of the two books he recced recently in another post.). Kind of tough to find stuff in old facebook posts. So maybe you can help me out with the title,editor and where to buy it, doing me a favor and squeezing in a bit of shameless Liza promotion at the same time. -- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Grist Blog: http://www.grist.org/member/1598 Static page: http://www.nohairshirts.com