[lbo-talk] David Harvey lecture on end of capitalism

SK seth235 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 09:03:14 PST 2011

thanks for the link.  I was at that talk, and really enjoyed it. I was very amused by his comments about organization, at about 1:19

"you have to start to think about organizational forms that can actually address the nature of the problem you're looking at it, instead of saying, I'm not going to touch that because if you violate horizontality and if you're hierarchical you're a Leninist pig"

and how he wouldn't want his anarchist friends to be running a nuclear power plant.