[lbo-talk] Bailout Total: $29.616 Trillion Dollars: Government Accounting Office says $16 trillion

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:25:59 PST 2011

Jordan Hayes

What *ever* happens to the private sector without public money?

^^^^^ CB: Yes, but this is an example where the transfer was unusually "transparent". Paulson was on national news in the headlines, shown going over to Bush at the White House telling him to give them the money. That opportunity to expose same should not be lost since OWS has rescued the scene from oblivion.

^^^^^^^

I just think they should own up to it. That's the most insidious thing about people like Ron Paul: they won't admit that it's government that makes the whole thing possible in the first place.

/jordan

^^^^ CB: Well, yeah. OWS is "owning" them up to it and we should help OWS.