[lbo-talk] posh as fuck

Mark DeLucas mkdelucas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:43:38 PST 2011

Tangential: I'm reading Bruce Duffy's *The World As I Found It -- *a sophisticated, and quite moving, imagining of Russell and Wittgenstein's relationship. Recommend it wholeheartedly. Duffy's picture of Russell -- the almost middle-aged genius past the peak of his powers -- is particularly gripping.