[lbo-talk] The job market

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 12:23:08 PST 2011

No, this kind of list is very common in IT jobs.

Generally speaking they don't expect any one person to have all the skills; but it's their wish list if you will.

The pingpong/fussball stuff just made me laugh -- and thought it might amuse others.

This is a small company. If they already have someone for the job, they don't have to go through any motions. It's not a govt outfit.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- [WS:] This usually means that they already have someone for the position, but they are going through the motions of interviewing and selecting candidates. The job description closely reflects the skills of the person who is groomed for the position, so nobody can look better qualified.

Wojtek