[lbo-talk] The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:49:52 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:16 PM, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For solidarity with anarchist comrades in the Occupation
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3_5X_FLwI&feature=youtu.be
>
> Joan Baez - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti
> www.youtube.com
> Joan Baez performed this song for the 1971 film Sacco and Vanzetti.

And let us not forget the updated version, courtesy of Hideo Kojima:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpSVCL4vxOY

This version of the song plays at the very end of "Metal Gear Solid 4". I won't spoil the ending - suffice to say it is one of the transcendental aesthetic experiences of the 21st century.

-- DRR