[lbo-talk] The Planet is Fine

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:13:11 PST 2011

On Dec 14, 2011, at 8:58 PM, Somebody Somebody wrote:

> Somebody: The thing is, a concern for biodiversity is itself largely anthropocentric

Agreed - one of the few things about anthro that may turn out, in the scheme of things, to have been laudable about "our" time here. "Stewardship" comes to mind - a stance that doesn't seem necessarily to require any kind of inherent bias.

Most of the rest of your response just makes me sad - and not in a good way.