[lbo-talk] Climate War

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Thu Dec 15 00:43:55 PST 2011

Excommunicated from DGR Posted on 11/06/2011<http://enkidu.anarchyplanet.org/2011/06/11/excommunicated-from-dgr/>

by enkidu <http://enkidu.anarchyplanet.org/author/enkidu/>

Well, my time as a member of the extremely exclusive Deep Green Resistance web community has come to an end. I’ve been officially banned from their forum. It was a fun run while it lasted. I gleaned a lot of interesting information from being one of the chosen few *Addendum:* It is part of the official rules of the forum not to reproduce a user’s comments without their consent. As I was removed from the forum without my consent i consider my initial agreement void. I was hesitant at first to make this information public, for fear of appearing spiteful, (I don’t actually care that much that i was kicked out of the club) but several friends convinced me that it would be best to make this series of events public. Really, if this is what the internet version of DGR is like, i shudder to think what the real life movement could come to look like. http://enkidu.anarchyplanet.org/2011/06/11/excommunicated-from-dgr/