[lbo-talk] My Letter To CH

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Dec 16 11:07:19 PST 2011

On Dec 16, 2011, at 12:03 PM, dperrin at comcast.net wrote:

> <http://dennisperrin.blogspot.com/2011/12/letter-to-lost-friend.html>

Very nice.

I wasn't anywhere near as close to him as you were, but I always liked him. He gave me a great blurb when I started LBO ("a charm against the priests & warlocks of pseudo-science"), and was always friendly when I saw him. His turn to the right made me really sad - and the glee that some people seemed to take in his mortal illness pissed me off. It was clear from the first diagnosis that this was inevitable, and it wouldn't be long, but it's still painful.

Doug