[lbo-talk] Worker-Owners of America, Unite!

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:56:37 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris: "quick versions of Gar's views can sound overstated or
> polyanna-ish, but he
> really is a serious thinker."

I keep going aww - oh wait they are not talking about me but another Gar. With my name, "Gar" referring to someone other than me is an unusual experience. I will say that a lot of organizations that are nominally coops are not. ESOPs, mutual insurance companies and patient owned HMOs like Group Health where really management maintains practical control.