[lbo-talk] Oh! Bitchery!

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 05:37:32 PST 2011

Now that I think about it -- situating all these conflicts in people getting crazy from religion is a profoundly reactionary (and lazy) way of thinking. Looking back on a few of his post-2001 columns, one can be struck by how idiotic some of them can be. The writing is usually amazing, the reasoning is sometimes utterly lacking.

I'd still rather have him around than not.

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Lenin's Tomb <leninstombblog at googlemail.com