[lbo-talk] My Letter To CH

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Dec 18 04:59:27 PST 2011

ha! thanks for reminding me. I joined the list and not long after, there was some huge blow out discussion here about Blumenthal and Hitchens. It was my first exposure to the nasty gossipy world that is the world of upper east side left intellectuals - something which Mike Yates details in his book, Cheap Motels!