[lbo-talk] Kim Jong Il is dead

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 23:52:55 PST 2011

Who doesn't like Daffy? If memory serves, Wittgenstein liked him too.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 00:41, // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:
> But not to worry. I shall say no harsh things about him! :-)

http://www.nysun.com/opinion/diplomacy-hits-kim-jong-il/41587/

"It is widely noted that for all that he thinks of himself as a leader with a divine afflatus to bring to his people and the world the fruits of Juche (the North Korean variant of Leninism, with a little Ayn Rand mixed in), he is himself a man of total self-indulgence, devoted to porn, Scotch, and Daffy Duck cartoons."

The last part I don´t really care... but how the f**k do you mix Leninism with Ayn Rand?.

FC