[lbo-talk] The Planet is Fine

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 20 07:51:43 PST 2011

Damn it -- can't you debate a point in a straightforward way without making some stupid moral sneer at unnamed parties that disagree with you. This is juvenile.

Carroil

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:42 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The Planet is Fine

On Dec 20, 2011, at 8:11 AM, nathan tankus wrote:

> Forgive me for missing the memo but what exactly is the problem with a
> carbon tax (or at least why would it be a complete failure not worth
> doing)?

I'm fine with it. The righteous think it's neoliberal or something.