[lbo-talk] Archives

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Dec 21 08:47:20 PST 2011

> It was down for me at home, just after 7 a.m.

[...]

> it's sending back a 403 forbidden error ...

Ah, interesting. It looks like a Junior Member Of The Team identified an abusive Chinese robot that had a distinctive browser signature and blocked it. But: several of you seem to also have browsers with that signature ... so it's not so distinctive afterall.

Can those of you who had trouble please try again and let me know off-list if you're still having trouble?

Thanks, and sorry for the interruption.

/jordan