[lbo-talk] why Paul is a fascist

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:29:54 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 13:58, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> Fuck the current. Leftists need clarity

More importantly, fuck the permanent ´Fuck it´ attitude. If the current state of the Left in the US of A s what I see on this list, then you guys are in deep brown matter. Hardly any thread ends with an agreement on anything and it all ends in an excersive in collective finger ponting between members of the Left and calls to ignore the DP and liberal sectors of society..

In any case, I´ll be positive, from the bottom of a barrel you can only go up.. Best wishes for 2012...

FC