[lbo-talk] The German Debate on the Monetary Theory of Value

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 10:44:12 PST 2011

Charles, I love reading Marx, especially Capital, so I'm always happy to read the passages that you post.  But I'm never quite sure what your intent is in posting them.

Since we're not having an argument "Pro or Contra Marx", but rather a discussion about conflicting **interpretations** of Marx, it would be helpful if you could provide some comments as to why you think the particular quotations you provide support your interpretation.  This happens a lot whenever we periodically bring up this topic: you post some passages, but I think you also assume that the passages, without any accompanying commentary for you, automatically speak for your interpretation.

Also, what did you think of the Lindner article I posted?