[lbo-talk] A liberal geek defense of Ron Paul

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Dec 30 15:15:13 PST 2011

On Dec 30, 2011, at 10:56 PM, Michael Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:38:20 +0000
> // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:
>>

>> I don’t have any problem with the “liberal” part of the subject line. But as one of five geeks in residence, I object strongly to extending that appellation to Stoller.
>
> Who are the other four?

I wouldn’t know… we (me, Jordan, shag, you know the type :-)) are a bashful sort!

—ravi

P.S: just write something about Windows, or Mac fanboys, or the GPL, or FORTH for the Web :-), Brendan Eich’s use of Heidegger, and you will get a fairly complete list. We might even rouse Ian from his [lack of?] slumbers.