[lbo-talk] A liberal geek defense of Ron Paul

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat Dec 31 12:40:28 PST 2011

> At 11:14 AM 12/31/2011, Doug Henwood wrote:

> >It was not completely fanciful to expect that Obama would have been a
> >little stronger - more a Teddy Roosevelt Progressive

I certainly thought it was at the time -- fanciful, I mean. If you actually listened to the words instead of the chord changes, he told us pretty clearly where he was coming from. -- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

Any proposition that seems self-evident is almost certainly false.