[lbo-talk] medium of exchange

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Dec 31 15:44:14 PST 2011

money - what is it good for?

Hope you're able to read and discuss more science fiction in the new year. There are so many theories for alternative economies.

i decided to make cheesecake for the new years thing at the senior center. Got recipes, ingredients, utensils, and proceeded. Put the two spring pans in the oven, and went to clean up, when I focused on the 5 packages of cream cheese on the counter. After a reckless salvage operation, the results were acceptable. it was a very forgiving recipe, which gives me hope. just wanted to share.