[lbo-talk] Serves me right to bitch and moan

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Dec 31 16:12:16 PST 2011

yeah. I lived in farm country and didn't have any problems, but NY is probably more liberal in that regard than Ohio. I was actually shocked to move to Florida and find that they were so accomodating. And truly shocked here in Virginia where they actually purchased some obscure self-published book that we'd placed on ILL but they couldn't find. *They* suggested that they could purchase it if that was desirable. Recently, I learned that, although I check out about 5-7 books from ILL every four weeks or so, I'm still not the one who uses ILL the most!!!