[lbo-talk] Definition of nation (was as if on cue)

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 12:01:13 PST 2011

Ha! I went to one such (mansion converted to day care) in Romania.

The mansions were converted to artists' retreats, day care centers, schools...

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "c b" <cb31450 at gmail.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2011 11:36:59 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Definition of nation (was as if on cue)

Wojtek

Each time I encounter these places I think to myself that when the revolution finally comes, these places - and the golf courses affiliated with them - will be turned into agricultural cooperatives in which their current occupants will learn the virtues of hard labor ;).