[lbo-talk] Aljazeera's program Empire link

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Feb 8 23:04:56 PST 2011

Here is the link to Feb 7th Empire I just watched:

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/empire/2011/02/20112774233988142.html

``Our guests today are: Rashid Khalidi, a professor of Modern Arab Studies at Columbia University; Clovis Maksoud, the director of the Center for the Global South; and Samer Shehata, a professor of Arab Studies at Georgetown University.''

On live stream I watched a second Empire dated Feb 8th and it was not as good. The main reason was they had Thomas Pickering. But if you can stand his weasle ass, Sy Hersh, and Rashid Khalidi are worth listening to.

CG