[lbo-talk] THANKS ALL RE: NEED HELP RE: Sternberg article on Academically Adrift

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:16:34 PST 2011

I have the file now. Usually I can get such articles & paste them into a notepad, with considerable clutter but not so much I can't isolate the text & trim the rest. It didn't work this time.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Carrol Cox Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:29 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] NEED HELP RE: Sternberg article on Academically Adrift

I've been struggling for the last 10 minutes trying to extract from the web site just the text of this article, so I can copy it to a Notepad file and begin the process of making it readable for me.

If someone would extract the article and send it to me in plaintext I would appreciate it.

Carrol