[lbo-talk] Microfinance, torture, and Egypt

Peter Fay peterrfay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:48:00 PST 2011

Not bad. Again reinforces the view that this is a working class battle.

Another fan of Paul Amar, who I like.

Stroller seems to be fairly pro-labor, despite being a congressional aid and a neophyte: http://mydd.com/2005/12/1/the-role-of-labor-in-a-political-campaign "I know I didn't know anything about unions a few years ago... I've never done actual union organizing work, as I can't even organize my sock drawer..."