[lbo-talk] Wisconsin labor

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:18:33 PST 2011

[WS:] Carrol, I really do not understand your obsession with the DP. As John Dewey aptly observed long time ago, politics is the shadow cast on society by big business, so the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. Just look around what the financial capital can do today - not because of DP, but because they have the fucking power to do what they want and there is no force in the world seriously challenging that power.

Everyone else - and that includes most people not just politicians - just turns the tricks that the big money wants them to do.

Cursing a straw man or a scapegoat will not change the substance of the power that big business wields today.

Wojtek