[lbo-talk] Definition of nation (was as if on cue)

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:33:04 PST 2011

[WS:] The same can be said about the geocentric system - why did they flushed down the loo some 14 hundred years of Greek philosophy and astronomy? The theory is only good when it explains empirical phenomena, and neither the Ptolemaic system not the theory of value seem to be doing a good job in this area.

Wojtek